I read LOTS of Comics...

So, I read comics (duh, with a handle like, "SpiderMitch")... I read everything from the big boys like DC & Marvel, to the mid-sized Image, Dark Horse, IDW, & Aspen, to the independent and smaller publishers like Big Dog Inc & Zenescope...
Anyway, I thought it would be kinda cool to see if I could do a few write-ups after I finish reading comics. You may not necessarily agree with what I have to say, but that's the fun of reading comics: each person has different interpretation and tastes. Here I hope to share my experience (whether it be good or not so good), and have a little fun and humor along the way!

I'll try not to give away too many spoilers, but it's my hope you read these reviews after you've read the issue, so you can comment if you want!

I'm a little behind on what I read, since I try to do so chronologically. This often has me jumping from title to title to fit everything in a massive reading order. Generally I read simultaneous publishers / events at a time.
It may be handy to use the navigation filters above to jump to specific publishers, events, or specific characters!


P.S. I'll be using my phone & tablets to both read the comics & write these reviews, so if there's spelling mistakes / layout issues, sorry!

Friday, June 26, 2015

DC New52 - Suicide Squad (I have no funny quip, because it's boring!)

This story is about a skinny Amanda Waller, who's not at all like Nick Fury (but she is).  It's pretty dry and boring, if you're not even into Suicide Squad, but really love Harley Quinn like me.  Anyway, everything can be summed up in one freakin panel at the end of the story:

Oooo look how I can say their name as a label in my word bubble!  That's how you know I'm better than Nick Fury!  Avengers doesn't have a cool reticle in their name!



There.  I just saved you from reading all the boring crap.

All I can say, is that this upcoming Suicide Squad movie better tickle my fancy, because cute, insane clown-girl or not, I won't be continuing this series.  Better bring it, DC!  P.S. DO NOT MAKE IT AN ORIGIN FEATURING A SKINNY AMANDA WALLER SETTING UP THE TEAM.  If this book is any proof of that, it's just freakin' boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment